Sunday, November 16, 2008

Hard to believe that it's already almost Thanksgiving - where has the year gone? Things have been so busy between work and school activities that there's hardly been any time for art.

That being said, I did have a blast at quilt festival. I managed to spend a reasonable amount of money, and was fortunate enough to get into one of the Make It University classes. We made a collaged canvas - I further embellished mine when I got home (and I've "censored" it, just in case TPTB at blogger don't like it):
I got my wonderful Cold Charlotte doll from Kristin at Retro Cafe Art the other week - I can't decide what to do with her, because she is just so lovely by herself. Kristin is having another fabulous blog candy giveaway - check it out:


And definitely check out her shop - she has the most wonderful things!
I'll try to get a link to my Quilt Festival pictures on the blog - I'm still learning about this whole blogging thing (and you'd think that, having been in software for over 20 years, it would be easy for me!).




1 comment:

Carolyn said...

Wendy, will you please send me your address so that I can mail you your blog candy.

Carolyn (Playing in the Sandbox)
cbsumm@msn.com